Last Updated on March 26, 2022 by Goya
Hey there lovely people, have you already tried my Bodrum Gümüşlük recommendations and looking for more, preferably also in other parts of Bodrum? Well, look no further!
Here is a quick list of some of Bodrum’s best:
- You cannot go to Bodrum and not try Bodrum Mantı. My favourite is Çıtır Bihter, which is slightly fried Turkish ravioli, filled with minced meat and served with garlic yoghurt sauce. Heaven!
- Miam Restoran in Türkbükü for a fancy meal with by the sea.
- Kavaklı Köftecisi in Yalıkavak for a laidback, no frills Turkish meal – a favourite of locals. Don’t forget to try köfte (meatballs) and lavaş (a delicious, puffy bread served piping hot), with a side of piyaz (beans with onion, parsley and sumac).
- Pretty much any restaurant in Yalıkavak Marina.
- Hazine in Yalıkavak
Day-to-night beach club:
- Daze in Türkbükü
- Xuma Village in Yalıkavak
Wishing you lots of sun and fun!